Today, I will introduce the precautions for the use of stator molds.
(1) Before using the stator embossing mold equipment, check it carefully, remove the dirt, and check whether the guide sleeve of the mold and the mold are well lubricated.
(2) Regularly check the turntable of the punch press and the base of the mold equipment of the hydraulic press table to ensure the accuracy of the upper and lower coaxial of the equipment.
(3) The convex and concave molds are well equipped on the turntable according to the equipment program of the stator embossing mold, to ensure that the directions of the convex and concave molds are consistent, especially for molds with direction requirements (non-circular and square). Anti-loaded.
(4) The punch and die edges of the punching die should be stopped when they are worn, and sharpened in time, otherwise the wear of the die edge will be increased sensitively, the die wear will be accelerated, and the die quality and die life will be reduced.
(5) Stamping personnel equipment molds should be made of soft metal (such as copper, aluminum, etc.) to make operating things, to prevent damage to the mold when knocked or smashed during the equipment process.
Sheets are generally placed on a female die and pressed downward with a male die. Because the convex edge of the female die has a cutting edge, a shearing action occurs while pressing, and a blank of a desired shape and size is cut from the sheet for the next step. Sometimes the product can be obtained by blanking at one time.
During the forming of the part, the relative movement of the data and the surface of the mold cavity causes wear on the surface of the cavity, which causes the dimensional accuracy, shape and surface roughness of the mold to change and fail. Abrasion is a messy process with many influencing factors. In addition to the external conditions that affect the mold, it also largely depends on the non-uniformity of the chemical composition of the selected steel, the arrangement, and the mechanical functions.
Previous: No Information
- High-voltage motor punching die operation specification
- What are the components of a simple stamping blanking mold?
- Blanking die process and principle
- Using method of rotor casting aluminum mold
- Structural factors affecting composite molds
- Possible problems with rotor molds
- Precautions in the use of self-service die
- Characteristics of stator mold
- Tips for self-help die
- Introduction of blanking die